Covid 19 Safety
At Point Blank Martial Arts we take your safety very seriously. These precautions include:
- Video and Audio recording of all classes, entry and exit pre and post attendance
- All Instructors are First Aid and CPR Certified
- VSS (Vulnerable Sector Screening) Certified
- All Point Blank Martial Arts Athlete's and facilities are insured
- Covid 19 countermeasures
These Covid 19 countermeasure include:
- Point Blank Martial Arts being a "Disinfect Right Certified Facility"
- A State of the Art, Nasa designed, Space Station implemented air filtration system
- Follow this video Link for quick details:
ActivePure Technologies, LLC, announced that its air purifying technology inactivated over 99.9% of highly concentrated airborne SARS-CoV-2 virus
Testing was conducted by one of the world's top biosafety testing facilities, the University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB), which primarily tests for the U.S. military and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
"ActivePure Technology enables us to go on the offense against airborne coronavirus with real-time elimination of viral particles so we can reclaim the spaces – the gyms, restaurants, diners, theaters, beauty salons and barber shops – that are near and dear to our hearts," said Joe Urso, Chairman and CEO of ActivePure Technologies, LLC. "Unlike conventional, passive, filtration-based air purifiers, ActivePure works immediately and does not require capture or exposure time. It rapidly and continuously fills a room with virus-neutralizing particles that instantly break viruses down to their component parts, rendering them harmless."
Government of Canada approved Sanitization cleaning solution system
- 3 Hand Sanitizer locations throughout the facility
- 4 Bottle cleaning station with sterilized microfiber cloths
For complete details on our Covid 19 procedure and details of the above information, please click the "COVID SAFE" button for a downloadable PDF.